Dak, Zeke & Amari or Romo, DeMarco & Dez

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
........or I’m not all up on Romos nuts as if he was a Super Bowl winning qb? Dak accomplished in 3 years what took Romo forever to do so yeah he’s better to me. Unless you arguing about Dez over Cooper.....
And what did Dak accomplish so far that Romo didnt? Lets hear this gem

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Don’t see how to make it a poll so just state your pick and why. Go!

I go with Romo, Dez, Murray, since that is the closest we got to an NFC Championship if it weren't from that darn Dez No Catch call. I also think that team could've beat the patriots. I'm not sure our current team can.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
romo zeke dez... is what i wanted in 2016. would've advanced further than divisional, thats for sure

I wanted to say I wished to have Romo Zeke Dez, but in 2016 Dez wasn't elite anymore, and romo while still great was fragile. If only it could've been Romo, Zeke, Dez in 2014 :)

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
It's Romo, Murray, and Dez. People can go on about the 2016 team and the record, but the 2014 team was far more special. We had it and it was taken.

Sucks. I was pretty much waiting for the 2016 team to crumble, you don't win Super Bowls with a rookie QB.

Yup 2014 team was more likely to win it than the 2007 team with the better record, so the same holds true for the 2016 team

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Romo’s 2014 brain but 2007 body.
2014 Dez was unstoppable.
2014 Murray is good enough but Zeke is better overall...

2014 defense missing though...

Frozen700

Reaction score
........or I’m not all up on Romos nuts as if he was a Super Bowl winning qb? Dak accomplished in 3 years what took Romo forever to do so yeah he’s better to me. Unless you arguing about Dez over Cooper.....

You're all over Daks nuts.

I don't understand it. Im a huge cowboys fan. Argue about them all the time in defense of them, never miss a game, signed to this damn forum, ECT. But you have to be blind or just a honer to think Dak is anything above average.

He really is not. I know he's a cowboy, and nice guy, but dude is not that good at all. He's a tiny notch above Joe Flacco. If this was a video game and Flacco was a 75 overall, Dak would be a 78. That's it

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You're all over Daks nuts.

I don't understand it. Im a huge cowboys fan. Argue about them all the time in defense of them, never miss a game, signed to this damn forum, ECT. But you have to be blind or just a honer to think Dak is anything above average.

He really is not. I know he's a cowboy, and nice guy, but dude is not that good at all. He's a tiny notch above Joe Flacco. If this was a video game and Flacco was a 75 overall, Dak would be a 78. That's it
I'm not gonna use video game ratings to make a argument lol. That's crazy.

I never said Dak was anything above average. At this point in his career that is what he is. I don't disagree with people on this site about what Dak is. I disagree knowing what his ceiling is. I take the side of we don't know. Most of you guys take the side of he is what he is. That's fair. I could care less.

My post wasn't saying Dak was all world. It was saying Romo was above average himself. But carry on.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
I would want the three guys who could actually stay on the field.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Romo , Dez and Murrays story has already been written . All 3 were injury prone and chokers in big moments .

Dak , Zeke and Cooper have there careers ahead of them but have already gotten as far as the other 3 .

Romo great passer best statistically in Cowboy history . Dak great football player with the ability to run Past the line of scrimmage Zeke is a level above Murray and Cooper is a much smarter player than Dez who will get better not fade away .

I like Dak Zeke and Cooper to get farther than the other 3 ever did

Frozen700

Reaction score
I'm not gonna use video game ratings to make a argument lol. That's crazy.

I never said Dak was anything above average. At this point in his career that is what he is. I don't disagree with people on this site about what Dak is. I disagree knowing what his ceiling is. I take the side of we don't know. Most of you guys take the side of he is what he is. That's fair. I could care less.

My post wasn't saying Dak was all world. It was saying Romo was above average himself. But carry on.

Nah Romo was actually really good. Never quite hit that elite status, but he would of had we won a sb.

Even if we win a sb with Dak, unless he completely changes who he is. He will never be considered elite. It will be like when Flacco or Eli won a SB.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Nah Romo was actually really good. Never quite hit that elite status, but he would of had we won a sb.

Even if we win a sb with Dak, unless he completely changes who he is. He will never be considered elite. It will be like when Flacco or Eli won a SB.
I don’t care if Dak is elite or not if we win a ring lol. Eli is going to the hall of fame. Romo isn’t. I’d rather have Romo in his prime but I could careless about personal stats if I get two rings out of it. Or even one ring.

“Really good” or “above average”....same thing to me.

Frozen700

Reaction score
His 1st 3 years vs Dak's? Or are you judging Romo's entire career vs Dak's?

From the gate, you could tell Romo was going to be a special QB, he could make all the throws and was very accurate.

You don't see that with Dak. He's not accurate one bit, and can't make every throw