Dak's best regular season

JayFord

Reaction score
idc how the media spins it

mvp is a regular season award and dak is an elite qb

theres literally nothing bad you can say about him, even last year

any idiot with eyes could see 8 of those 15 picks bounced off receivers hands or were tipped by our own receivers

lucky and unlucky is a real thing in sports

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
Don’t think you comprehended what you read
No, that would be the people who are spiking the ball on a pretty good season by our QB. It's not like this was an all-time season that settled any debates with folks. For those who said Dak is a bum, yes. For those who want Dak to do it when it matters, no.

JBS

Reaction score
No, that would be the people who are spiking the ball on a pretty good season by our QB. It's not like this was an all-time season that settled any debates with folks. For those who said Dak is a bum, yes. For those who want Dak to do it when it matters, no.
That has nothing to do w the thread

blueblood70

Reaction score

in my opinion he's just back to his old self literally in 2021 he had 37 touchdowns and 10 interceptions and I believe that's why they were both laughing and a little disappointed they didn't get that 5th touchdown to get the 37 touchdowns again because that was truly his best year had a few more fumbles but still a great year nonetheless... Everyone acting like this is a bounce back to me we just had one outlier last year a few bad bounces you know the same thing mahomes is going through right now or jalen hurts and some of these other guys you you can't do it all on your own and sometimes the balls bounce a different way.... I don't think Prescott changed a whole lot tell you the truth it's just some of the bounces this year when his way..

JBS

Reaction score
I was responding to a comment. Are you the Hall Monitor?
You didn’t respond to a comment, you liar. And your response still makes no damn sense. My point is your comment is stupid