Dak's brother possibly taking twitter shots at Cowboys

TwentyOne

Reaction score
The Dallas Cowboys are surely going to be dishing out a bunch of money to their 3 best offensive players, especially if they want to compete for a Super Bowl in the future.

Right now, the team has nothing to worry about in terms of Dak Prescott and Amari Cooper because both of them are currently with the team. Ezekiel Elliott, on the other hand, continues with his holdout to get a new contract, despite two years remaining on his rookie contract.

Well, the team might have another issue on their hand because it surely looks like Dak Prescott’s brother is taking shots at them with his cryptic tweets on Twitter.

Sure seems like those tweets are directed towards the Cowboys and it may point to an issue with the contract situation regarding his brother. It was reported last week that the Dallas Cowboys QB turned an average annual salary of around $30 million and was said to want a reported $40M instead.
https://www.totalprosports.com/2019...rother-is-taking-shots-at-the-cowboys-tweets/

Well, can his brother kick ?

MCMetal69

Reaction score
Who negotiates their contract using their brother on Twitter ? Family members might mean well , but they really shouldn't involve themselves in things of this nature..............................

Valkyr

Reaction score
giphy-downsized.gif
Jerry on any given day?

WarDaddy

kidcrook
Reaction score
Did I miss where he typed #cowboys or #dakcontract or #paytheman or something? This could have literally been about anything or anyone...

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
The Dallas Cowboys are surely going to be dishing out a bunch of money to their 3 best offensive players, especially if they want to compete for a Super Bowl in the future.

Right now, the team has nothing to worry about in terms of Dak Prescott and Amari Cooper because both of them are currently with the team. Ezekiel Elliott, on the other hand, continues with his holdout to get a new contract, despite two years remaining on his rookie contract.

Well, the team might have another issue on their hand because it surely looks like Dak Prescott’s brother is taking shots at them with his cryptic tweets on Twitter.

Sure seems like those tweets are directed towards the Cowboys and it may point to an issue with the contract situation regarding his brother. It was reported last week that the Dallas Cowboys QB turned an average annual salary of around $30 million and was said to want a reported $40M instead.
https://www.totalprosports.com/2019...rother-is-taking-shots-at-the-cowboys-tweets/

What does the brother do? Does he work for a living? Or is he a hanger-on who needs more money from Dak?

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

:facepalm: Oh, for Pete's sake...

visionary

Reaction score

Why those dastardly Cowboys, looking to sign an average QB for ONLY 30 mill/year

Oh the disrespect!!!

Maybe Dak should test FA next year to figure out his real worth

:muttley:

gmoney112

Reaction score
You know, all these young n's nowadays use these social medias. Well, most.

A social media post from a young man about "respect" doesn't mean it's code for his brothers contract negotiations.

It's really more just them being stupid and thinking it makes them sound tough because they're frustrated about some thing or another in their lives.

Kaiser

Reaction score
What is that, the post by the Brother or the posts by the fans? I guess it doesn't really matter, the post by the fans are a reflection of where the fan base is at. The post by the supposed brother is just stupid and the comments around that are showing that.

BTW, I think Dak actually has two Brothers and at least one sister, I believe. Could be more, I don't recall exactly but I do remember reading about his family and his late Mother.

I've read wonderful things about Dak's mother, I guess I knew he had siblings but it didn't register. His brother has very few followers and if you look, most of his tweets are generalities like that, I think the odds are very low that he even meant that tweet to apply to Dallas.

Kaiser

Reaction score
It's really more just them being stupid and thinking it makes them sound tough because they're frustrated about some thing or another in their lives.

One of the big Twitter trends this week was Popeye's vs Chik-Fil-A. People are reading WAY too much into this.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
You know, all these young n's nowadays use these social medias. Well, most.

A social media post from a young man about "respect" doesn't mean it's code for his brothers contract negotiations.

When I hear someone yammering about "disrespect," I envision someone who has never paid his own bills, was brought up fatherless who never understood social norms and is just parroting street English that they think sounds manly.

gmoney112

Reaction score
One of the big Twitter trends this week was Popeye's vs Chik-Fil-A. People are reading WAY too much into this.

:laugh:

Oh, I think I was incorrect about the PS. I read the first thing that came up, apparently "phinsider", a Miami Dolphins blog by a real dummy lied to me.

You can have up to 4 guys on the PS with 2 years of NFL experience. I think X mentioned that already, just confirming and taking the opportunity to pass the blame off.