Twitter: Dak's brother (Tad) speaks

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
There is a part of me that wants Dallas to cut Dak like so many casuals on here want them to do. Then see him sign with Washington and then us lose to them for the foreseeable future..

Just so I could ruthlessly "I TOLD YOU SO" everytime we lose to them.

But that would be too painful for just that little gain. Especially since they all would deny they said it...as usual.
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

I promise you, no good team fears Dak.

bigE79

Reaction score
Instead of apologizing to the fans after humiliating us in front of the entire NFL world, the players have gone M.I.A., Micah is whining about excessive media criticism, and the family members are giving fans lectures. What a curse it is being a fan of this franchise.

Hey tad,if your brother wants to bring us rings tell him to retire,that would help tremendously.

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
There is a part of me that wants Dallas to cut Dak like so many casuals on here want them to do. Then see him sign with Washington and then us lose to them for the foreseeable future..

But that would be too painful for just that little gain. Especially since they all would deny they said it...as usual.
He is not the only QB on earth there is nothing special about him so never be afraid of moving on from him.

( To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often.) Winston Churchill

Praxit

Reaction score
....that makes no sense. The fans weren't throwing the ball in tight windows.

He's building a hole to deep to climb out of. The Jones have put FULL faith in Dak.

But the dividends arent paying off when they count.

DallasInDC

Reaction score
Can we get a pinned thread just for social media comments made by "family members" of the Cowboys' players? :rolleyes:
I think it's hilarious that a bunch of people on a social media site (e.g. CZ) b!+ch and complain about family members expressing their views on a social media site, but do not see the irony that they are spewing their own hypercritical views on a social media site. I guess these posters feel their views are more relevant and worthy than the family of players...or maybe they are just upset that the views of the family members don't agree with theirs. Pretty hypocritical if you ask me. :rolleyes:

bottleKids

Reaction score

"You dont agree with my opinion = you are a casuaul"

Give me a break. The best thing about him going to the Commanders would be you and some some others would follow.

Ken

Reaction score
"You dont agree with my opinion = you are a casuaul"

Give me a break. The best thing about him going to the Commanders would be you and some some others would follow.
If you think you cut a guy who is currently an All Pro and up in the running for MVP....you my friend....are a CASUAL.

Sorry if that stings.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
Yeah this helps. This should be the year that the fanbase points the fingers and direct anger towards the Jones Family. Here we are, putting it all on the players and the toxic culture that the Jones family has created. Dez's Pivot episode confirmed everything I've thought about them.

Sydla

Reaction score

I mean if he leaves to Washington, they beat us but then spit the bit in the playoffs over and over, I gotta say, I won't be too disappointed.

I think what some of the Daksters miss is that despite a very vocal minority of fans who thinks he sucks, the vast majority of those who are OK with him moving on realize he's a good QB. But the evidence continues to mount that for all his exploits, there's a trend developing where he underperforms against quality opponents. There's not much consistency to his game when it comes to the big games. How many more years do we need to go through where he racks up stats against bad to mediocre teams, beats up on the NFCE, but then is a major question when you face a big time, legitimate contender of a franchise?

And for that reason, many are OK if the decision is made to move on.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
How do you know that for certain?

If your stance is to keep Dak because you are afraid to re-live the pre Romo era, then I get that.

But if you believe this team is holding Dak back from winning multiple rings, thats delusional bro
5-1 WITHOUT Dak the past 3 years but Ken thinks if Dak can't do it nobody can lolololololol

Ken

Reaction score
I mean if he leaves to Washington, they beat us but then spit the bit in the playoffs over and over, I gotta say, I won't be too disappointed.

I think what some of the Daksters miss is that despite a very vocal minority of fans who thinks he sucks, the vast majority of those who are OK with him moving on realize he's a good QB. But the evidence continues to mount that for all his exploits, there's a trend developing where he underperforms against quality opponents. There's not much consistency to his game when it comes to the big games.

And for that reason, many are OK if the decision is made to move on.
I would.

I would much rather our situation than their current situation.

We were there after aikman for a long time. Lucked out after Romo.