Twitter: Dak's brother (Tad) speaks

Sydla

Reaction score
what have the other games all had in common though when the defense showed up? Penalties and no run game.

Gotta make the game easier for the QB, especially if you think he chokes in those situations.
So wait. Because he chokes in big games, we should work to make it easier for the QB who commands nearly 20% of our cap and is likely going to be one of the largest cap hits in the NFL over the next few years?

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I think it's hilarious that a bunch of people on a social media site (e.g. CZ) b!+ch and complain about family members expressing their views on a social media site, but do not see the irony that they are spewing their own hypercritical views on a social media site. I guess these posters feel their views are more relevant and worthy than the family of players...or maybe they are just upset that the views of the family members don't agree with theirs. Pretty hypocritical if you ask me. :rolleyes:
Oh, I'm not complaining about the family members...I was just wanting a centralized forum to make it easier for me to go through!! :laugh:

Sydla

Reaction score
Would you rather Trevor Lawrence or Herbert? Can't even get into the playoffs...when they did, it was horrific.
IMO, I'd love to have a bright young offensive minded guy like a LaFleur or McDaniel paired with a uber talented kid like Herbert.

Ken

Reaction score
So wait. Because he chokes in big games, we should work to make it easier for the QB who commands nearly 20% of our cap and is likely going to be one of the largest cap hits in the NFL over the next few years?
Yes.

Any questions?

Ken

Reaction score
IMO, I'd love to have a bright young offensive minded guy like a LaFleur or McDaniel paired with a uber talented kid like Herbert.
What, wonder boy in LA not good enough?

32BellyOption

Reaction score
Instead of apologizing to the fans after humiliating us in front of the entire NFL world, the players have gone M.I.A., Micah is whining about excessive media criticism, and the family members are giving fans lectures. What a curse it is being a fan of this franchise.

Nice to hear Tad agrees with the fans. Now he can tell his brother to ask for a trade.

Ken

Reaction score
Of course I'd rather have talented QBs over not talented QBs.

Who wouldn't?
LOL

Even if they didn't play the position as well and choked in even more big situations?
My point is...ya'll were telling me the last couple years that these guys were IT. I maintained they weren't because they don't command the position.

High draft picks, prototypical talent and $.10 heads.

You guys really need to up your talent eval game.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
They need to revamp the fringes of this team. Swap out the role players for hopefully better role players.

IF they don't do that, it will be more of the same.
Oh they won’t have a choice a lot of those role players will be gone. Dorance is one of them. They better hope some of these last draft picks are ready to step up. Ultimately if they don’t figure out why the team collectively chokes in big games they are going to have the same results.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Nah...i am sure you were one of the MANY on here who thought Dak would struggle without him and Herbert would thrive....lol
Notice those guys have shut up but k remember them and it’s the same people in this thread. Then never have any solutions or any realistic good ones. It’s negative.

Reactions: Ken

Ken

Reaction score
Yeah, he's great in the regular season and is an epic choker in the playoffs multiple years running now. Sorry if that truth stings.
Not at all.

Read my posts. Minimize the choke. Don't put the whole offense on him. There have been FEW qbs in the history of the league that can win a Super bowl carrying the entire team.

Newsflash....he isn't one of them.

Ken

Reaction score
Oh they won’t have a choice a lot of those role players will be gone. Dorance is one of them. They better hope some of these last draft picks are ready to step up. Ultimately if they don’t figure out why the team collectively chokes in big games they are going to have the same results.
Right...i am all for revamping 90% of our FAs.

It is time.