Daks career so far

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

jwitten82

Reaction score
If he drives the bus to the Super Bowl he will get more love than Romo ever did . Just Saying
This guy is posting up Eli Manning, Andy Dalton, and Ryan Tannehill type numbers. I cant believe people are excited about that

JJHLH1

Reaction score
He has never thrown for more than 25 td passes in a season, that's bad in todays league. Dak had 526 attempts, people need to understand that he is a bus driver. Nothing more, nothing less

Dak has 14 game-winning drives since entering the league which leads the entire NFL. He’s clearly not just a bus driver as you suggest. I expect him to continue to improve. Love his attitude, toughness, leadership, clutch play, and durability. He’s earned a nice contract extension and he’s going to get it.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Y

You really dont think the era matters? Lmao, lets compare Dak to the 70s qbs too
Maybe you are too young to remember or have even watched the Aikman era, but both teams were running teams. Run first, then pass.

Dre11

Reaction score
Or, he'll get better at the mental part of the game and improve as a passer like most QBs do as they age.

He's only in his third season and has the drive to improve as a player.

This is what these dumb a haters don't get...lol

jwitten82

Reaction score
Yeah because throwing for 30-40 touchdowns in a year works so well for Stafford, Flacco, Ryan and Andrew Luck.
Lol they dont have the defense Dak does. Do you really think throwing 30td passes is hurting them?

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What? Please tell me why era dont matter, lol, I have to hear this. It makes a HUGE difference hater

So what is your point then. You can’t justify anything. They are 10-6 and in the playoffs. And you post that crap.

Football is football. It is not that great of a difference now as to back then.