Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
giphy.gif

Carrot top knows best
giphy.gif

Motown12

First words were not Mom or Dad but Flex Defense
Reaction score
Because he's not willing to give up his body for the good of the team? If those 2 picks were sacks, you'd probably have a W right now. There is a such a thing as taking the sack being the right choice.

Huh? You mean the 2 picks where the WR's were wide open and if the ball is thrown accuratel/on time they are both big completions? And I will argue that the throw to Austin was high but still should have been caught. Dak was awful last night but this makes no sense.

jrumann59

Reaction score
I hate to pick the guy apart, but his release leaves a lot to be desired, too. He seems to have a slight hitch in his throw, rather than a clean, compact motion... but I might be over-scrutinizing him and just looking for more **** :(
You are right. He is high on short passes he almost threw a pick 6 going to rb out the backfield. Between his motion and the fact he does not stand tall when he delivers the wrong are guessing where the ball is going

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
You are right. He is high on short passes he almost threw a pick 6 going to rb out the backfield. Between his motion and the fact he does not stand tall when he delivers the wrong are guessing where the ball is going
The coaching staff isn't doing enough to help overcome his issues.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
The coaching staff isn't doing enough to help overcome his issues.
Coaching or not, he isn't the guy. He will never be a top-10, let alone a top 5-7 QB. In Dallas, that's what we need. We need "our guy" -- a top QB. Or strike out until we find it, youth on the roster be damned. In this powder puff league, a franchise QB is everything. His rookie season is a fleeting memory, now.