Dak's first commercial

DTown214

Reaction score
Oh wow he got in a commercial with Desiigner. I'm sure he's everyone on this boards's favorite musician.

AzorAhai

Reaction score
Where are all the people who were saying he did the right thing turning down all those sponsorship deals and focusing on football like he's supposed to? I'm pretty sure I see several of them in this thread already. That just goes to show it doesn't matter what he actually does, certain people are going to praise it, even if it's directly opposite of something they praised him for earlier.

Sportsbabe

Reaction score
Where are all the people who were saying he did the right thing turning down all those sponsorship deals and focusing on football like he's supposed to? I'm pretty sure I see several of them in this thread already. That just goes to show it doesn't matter what he actually does, certain people are going to praise it, even if it's directly opposite of something they praised him for earlier.
What are you some kind of right-fighter? We truly are a divided Americas Team. I guess 11-2 ain't good enough. God forbid we should win the Superbowl.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
May end up being Dak's last commercial if he has too many more games like he had last week. lol

AzorAhai

Reaction score
What are you some kind of right-fighter? We truly are a divided Americas Team. I guess 11-2 ain't good enough. God forbid we should win the Superbowl.
What's it matter to you? This is a place to have legitimate conversations about things going on with the team and Dak is above criticism, even to people who support Dak over Romo. Say something negative and his uber fans show up like some Internet Suge Knights.

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
I like the commercial and I'm glad to see him do it. While I appreciated the sentiment behind his earlier thoughts about putting that stuff on the back burner, careers are short and the NFL doesn't care about you once you've been chewed up and spitted out. As someone alluded to earlier, as absurd as it would sound that Subway would want to make a commercial with RGIII now, I'm pretty sure the checks all cleared.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
I would have preferred Eminem's "Lose Yourself" track...

"Look
If you had
One shot
Or one opportunity
To seize everything you ever wanted
In one moment
Would you capture it
Or just let it slip?...."

And...

"Success is my only motherflowerin' option, failures not
So here I go its my shot"

Reactions: Coy

BAZ

Drunken Mick
Reaction score
"Go ahead doubt me I'll just work harder."

Yeah hi, about that Dak. Can you take a seat, good. Look we the Cowboy fanbase and also the media are starting to doubt so if you could just go ahead and work harder on making completions that would be great. But hey, good job on the non littering message and being kind to kids at Christmas thing. Fantastic talk, kbai.