Twitter: Dak's grandmother passed away

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Not really. I'm sorry that Dak is going through this, but we all have it coming. You do too.

Did not mean to trigger you.

That may be, but what you said is a complete and utter disgusting thing to say. Especially to say "She had it coming". That implies as though she deserved it. That's why it sounds like a completely terrible thing to say. We will always be happy to console on here when someone is down, or at least we should be. Losing someone you are close to is hard.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
That may be, but what you said is a complete and utter disgusting thing to say. Especially to say "She had it coming". That implies as though she deserved it. That's why it sounds like a completely terrible thing to say. We will always be happy to console on here when someone is down, or at least we should be. Losing someone you are close to is hard.

1000% ....well said

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Condolences to Dak & family for the loss of his grandmother. I'm sure she was proud of Dak. May she rest in peace!

Last edited:

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
LLLOOOLLL and for the one post I just read, as mom use to say "if you have nothing good to say keep it to yourself".

I try to remember this.

truth-if-you-cant-say-something-nice.gif