DAL plays the Rams in three weeks, any chance Garrett emulates the Raven's offense?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
When's the last time out players looked that happy after a win? Perhaps against the iggles?

Dak should be able to run on that Def.

Our OL should be able to iso Donald

We don't have a running QB, we don't have 3 good blocking TE's and we don't have good coaching. WE have NOTHING that the Ravens have in order to make that system work.

GMO415

Reaction score
We don't have a running QB, we don't have 3 good blocking TE's and we don't have good coaching. WE have NOTHING that the Ravens have in order to make that system work.
Do we have a great running QB? No, but we have one that can run. We have an elite RB, and we have a duo of decent TEs. We can't match BAL, but we damn sure could ride it to at least 3 TDs against the lambs.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The blueprint was laid out to Garrett and Moore last night. Any chance Garrett doesn't stick to his conservative scared playcalling?

Then again, if Garrett loses to the Bills, he may be unemployed in three weeks.
The Ravens offense is based on Lamar Jackson's skill set. Dak doesn't have the same skill set.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Do we have a great running QB? No, but we have one that can run. We have an elite RB, and we have a duo of decent TEs. We can't match BAL, but we damn sure could ride it to at least 3 TDs against the lambs.

No, its not even close.

Zeke is not elite. Every team has two TE's. Dak has run for like 200 yards all year. Hardly the ingredients for running that offense.

We have the number 1 passing offense in the NFL with Dak throwing the ball. And your advice is to run him like the Ravens do? LOL

My God!!! Some of these thread just get worse and worse. No thought whatsoever.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
And you HAVE to give the Ravens credit for completely not only gearing the offense around Jackson, but bringing in the personnel to make that exact system work.

Wait until they have another year to get a better defense. They will be even better.

That's the d-- SCARY PART.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Just this past Sunday, they played the Patriots who got their clocks cleaned by the Ravens too.

Did they do it then? No? Okay, now you have your answer.

Even Jones has talked about Prescott running more and has done since at least the Vikings game. I don't see anything changing.

Either the staff does not believe in it or they have simply coached it out of him.

DFWJC

Reaction score
The blueprint was laid out to Garrett and Moore last night. Any chance Garrett doesn't stick to his conservative scared playcalling?

As long as you ask that of every other coach who seen the Ravens play

not so easy

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Listen, people know how I feel about Dak. But I don’t see Dak reducing his 40 time by half a second in the next 3 weeks.

so no. They wont emulate the ravens offense. Dak and Lamar have very different skill sets.

On a side note. Even as somebody who likes Dak a lot. I actually stated I was cool
If the cowboys wanted to draft Lamar when he was
Available with their pick. But it’s all good.

We should have drafted him. A big mistake on our part once again.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Jason should design more run plays for Dak. I know Dak isn't Lamar Jackson, but he's still pretty good at running the ball.

I guess he isn’t good at running the ball since he doesn’t run it anymore and they don’t have any plays for him to run the ball anymore.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Emulates this offense....
When are we signing Lamar Jackson 2.0?

Honestly, this is really no different than you guys not understanding the effect that defenses playing to stop Zeke open up things for Dak so I should not be surprised!

Exactly. Lamar is a special elite talent that we do not have.

visionary

Reaction score

:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:
Did you really just ask this question?

aikemirv

Reaction score
I mean, I understand some of the Garrett bashing but this is just stupid.

It would be like watching Joe Montana tearing up a defense and then saying, hey Garrett, emulate that! Insert whatever great QB you want there - no knock on Dak intended