Image: Dallas at San Diego gifs

itsaboat

Reaction score
EdibleAgonizingCommongonolek.gif

Since we can't embed gfycat images I won't kill your browser with large animated gifs. Use the links below:

Hardy covering TE

Damien Wilson with a nice TFL

Gus Johnson TD

Gregory's first sack

Collin's nice block

windjc

Reaction score
Holding was so obvious I think the parking lot attendant even saw it.

WHAT???

Was Collins holding when we has driving the defender back 7 yards or when he was sending the defender flying or when he was laying on top of the defender flat on the his back?

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
WHAT???

Was Collins holding when we has driving the defender back 7 yards or when he was sending the defender flying or when he was laying on top of the defender flat on the his back?

Oops my bad. Thinking one thing and typing another. It's late/early. :oops:

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Collins and Gregory definitely look like first round grade in terms of physical ability.

Spectre

Reaction score
Holding was so obvious I think the parking lot attendant even saw it.

Truth be told, I accidentally mistook #75 for Collins as well- hence, my post. 75 held on ridiculous levels. Collins did have a killer block.

kevm3

Reaction score
This may be the year that really put the foundations in for this franchise. Gregory and La'el and if some of the other guys turn into players, that would be amazing.

DenCWBY

Reaction score
Collins block: Somewhere in heaven Tom Landry was grinning ear to ear on that block.

DenCWBY

Reaction score
Like the sure tackle by Church on the first pic. So many safety's (these days) attempt to blow up the receiver hit too high or/and miss leaving he receiver the opportunity to pick up extra yards. Church hits him low, wraps him up with both arms and receiver gets NO extra yards. Perfect text book open field tackle.