Dallas @ Atlanta

pungofish

Reaction score
Who all on this forum live in the Metro Atlanta area and plan on going to the Dallas game on Dec 16, I plan on doing my part to make them feel like it's a Home game

:cheers:

cowboys1

Reaction score
Yeah Brother I'll Be There.

Theres A Chance I Might Get A Sideline Pass, But Don't Want Jinx Myself So I'll Wait To Know For Sure. Got Alot Of Buddies Who Are Falcons Fans And Gonna Have A Good Time Tailgating.

Also, Going To Jacksonville,got A Suite Hooked Up, Tennessee, And Finally Carolina.

I'm A Little North Of You In Braselton, Enjoy, I Will Be Doing My Part.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Dbair1967 lives in the ATL. I'm sure he'll be there.

Chrisful that used to post here lives there too. He might be.

StarMan2112

Reaction score
Living in East Tennessee I will have a choice of 3 games all within a 3-5 hour drive: @Tennessee, @Carolina and @Atlanta. I'm leaning toward the Titans game right now. Early October weather should be nice.

StevenOtero

Reaction score
pungofish said:
Who all on this forum live in the Metro Atlanta area and plan on going to the Dallas game on Dec 16, I plan on doing my part to make them feel like it's a Home game

:cheers:

If you can hook me up with 3 tickets.

AmericasTeam

Reaction score
StarMan said:
Living in East Tennessee I will have a choice of 3 games all within a 3-5 hour drive: @Tennessee, @Carolina and @Atlanta. I'm leaning toward the Titans game right now. Early October weather should be nice.

I am an hour south of Nashville and 2.5 hours north of ATL so right now I plan on attending them, but may investigate the Carolina possibility.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Hostile said:
Dbair1967 lives in the ATL. I'm sure he'll be there.

Chrisful that used to post here lives there too. He might be.

yeah I will definitely be at that one...have been at every Dallas/Atlanta game here since 89...hopefully this night game will work out like the last night game we played in Atlanta (game 15 in 1992 season, we clinched the NFC East in resounding fashion with an awesome blowout in front of a crowd that was mostly Dallas fans, Aikman played one of the best games I have ever seen, Emmitt ran wild and Deion threw a huge tantrum on the sideline)

good chance I will be with a large group of Dallas fans from here locally as well as a few coming up from Fla

David

pungofish

Reaction score
I am probably going to have to fork over some $$ to a scalper myself since the single game tickets appear to be sold out at this point but hey its the Cowboys.

:grin2:

maxsports

Reaction score
We will have a package for you guys in Atlanta that don't need hotel.
Ticket and tailgate. We rent the back and patio at Jock and Jills every time the Boys play in Atlanta. $149 for ticket and tailgate. We will also be having a party the night before the game (details to follow on this as season gets closer.) We also will have 2 packages for those of you who need hotel in Atlanta. Details should be on website by Friday afternoon.

www.cowboysportstours.com

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
Thats just great! all you fans that can attend the game , go ahead!! theres nuthin' better than to see other away stadiums packed with Cowboy Fans.

:D :cool:

BLEU3ASY

Reaction score
i'll be there...we gonna have something real big going on!!!!

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
I'm about 98% sure I'll be there. I live in Vinings, so it's only a short 15 minutes to the stadium.

I'm probably bringing my friend who is a Skins fan to the game. A few years ago I went to the Washington vs. Atl game at the Ga. Dome, so he's returning the favor. Funny thing was it was me, him, and a female friend of ours at the game. As we get done with the game, we are going down the escalator and it's filled with Skins fans singing "hail to the Commanders" and I have a Dallas Cowboys shirt on. I say to my female friend "they need to capture a photo of this and label it 'going to hell."

There's a guy from Savannah that used to date another female friend of mine. If you've ever watched some commercials for the Falcons, he's the guy that has the old school red Falcons helmet that looks too small for him. He has season tickets and usually cooks up a pretty good BBQ. If I can find him, he's usually willing to give each person whatever they want to eat for only $5.

Rich......

pungofish

Reaction score
maxsports said:
Ticket and tailgate. We rent the back and patio at Jock and Jills every time the Boys play in Atlanta. $149 for ticket and tailgate. We will also be having a party the night before the game (details to follow on this as season gets closer.) We also will have 2 packages for those of you who need hotel in Atlanta. Details should be on website by Friday afternoon.

This sound like a great package deal, I also found out that there will be some more single game tickets available sometime in July but Im going to go ahead and jump on this deal. You cant beat that price for ticket and tailgating with fellow Cowboy fans.
:starspin

yennor24

Reaction score
Pung, I will be there...I dont have tickets but I will buy them from a scalper like I did the Mavs game, Matter of fact I got a business card from one guy because I told him I 'm going to the Boys game and he said give him a call for my tickets...I paid $50 for 3rd row seats so i figured thats what I will do whenever I need game tickets...

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
dbair1967 said:
yeah I will definitely be at that one...have been at every Dallas/Atlanta game here since 89...hopefully this night game will work out like the last night game we played in Atlanta (game 15 in 1992 season, we clinched the NFC East in resounding fashion with an awesome blowout in front of a crowd that was mostly Dallas fans, Aikman played one of the best games I have ever seen, Emmitt ran wild and Deion threw a huge tantrum on the sideline)

good chance I will be with a large group of Dallas fans from here locally as well as a few coming up from Fla

David

I was at that game in 92.
Was heading to Ohio from Florida for Christmas Vacation. Stopped in Atlanta for a few days to visit relatives, they had 2 tickets. It was an awesome game. It was funny, Deion throwing benches on the sideline, after he fumbled a KO return. Emmitt had 173 yards, 2 TD's, or was it 3? One run was the Barry Sanders type thing. He ran into a pack of Falcons, everyone thought that was it, he spun, came out and ran another 30 yards (I think) for the TD.

ravidubey

Reaction score
dbair1967 said:

That run by Emmitt where he bounced off linebackers like a pinball to go the distance was incredible.

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
ravidubey said:
That run by Emmitt where he bounced off linebackers like a pinball to go the distance was incredible.

C'mon now....THE O-LINE MADE EMMITT!

Or at least that's what they tell me.

Rich...........

BLEU3ASY

Reaction score
maxsports said:

Ronni this is Eric...don't forget meeeeeeeee!!!!!!