Dallas Chokeboys: The NFL's guarenteed seasonal tease.

Batman

Reaction score
For the last several season we have heard how this team is a Super Bowl favorite and other press like that as well. Every season the Cowboys prove they are nothing but a tease that chokes each and every season. My guess is next year the Cowboys will fool people next year stupid enough to believe in they hype that they will be a Bowl contender, then true to form the Cowboys will prove themselves to be a tease yet again, only this time it will be the 2009 season next year will they will find some way to choke again.

There are no fingers to be pointed in this blowout loss to the Eagles. This is a team full of the NFLs biggest chokers from the guys on the bench to the worse owner in the NFL, Jerry Jones. Until Jerry Jones is forced out, we will have a soap opera team full of chokers and drama and be the annual NFL tease, not a football team.

I am watching the 49er game here, even though they are not going to the playoffs, they are playing with everything they have to finish 7-9, they are playing with heart, a mission to end the season on a winning note to carry it over to 2009. If only the Cowboys had the same heart the 49ers have shown ever since Singletary took over as coach. The Cowboys are nothing more than a tease. They will be a tease again next year as well.

Reaction score
Batman;2530417 said:
For the last several season we have heard how this team is a Super Bowl favorite and other press like that as well. Every season the Cowboys prove they are nothing but a tease that chokes each and every season. My guess is next year the Cowboys will fool people next year stupid enough to believe in they hype that they will be a Bowl contender, then true to form the Cowboys will prove themselves to be a tease yet again, only this time it will be the 2009 season next year will they will find some way to choke again.

There are no fingers to be pointed in this blowout loss to the Eagles. This is a team full of the NFLs biggest chokers from the guys on the bench to the worse owner in the NFL, Jerry Jones. Until Jerry Jones is forced out, we will have a soap opera team full of chokers and drama and be the annual NFL tease, not a football team.

I am watching the 49er game here, even though they are not going to the playoffs, they are playing with everything they have to finish 7-9, they are playing with heart, a mission to end the season on a winning note to carry it over to 2009. If only the Cowboys had the same heart the 49ers have shown ever since Singletary took over as coach. The Cowboys are nothing more than a tease. They will be a tease again next year as well.

It's like they were 0-16!

Batman

Reaction score
ThreeSportStar80;2530455 said:
Dallas is doomed because of Jerry Jones... Say what you want but the guy needs to hire a GM!

I said it in another post, but will say it here as well. Several long time Cowboy fans have said that Jimmy did a great job of making Jerry look real smart. Ever since Jimmy, the coaches and players have changed, but the one thing that has not changed is Jerry Jones. Until Jones is removed as owner, it will the same crap every year.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I just wanted to say that I'm sorry, and I'll eat crow right now, to all the fans that I said we're clueless and didn't know, at all, what they were talking about when they said we'd not only get beat this weekend but get blown out. I appologize. I was wrong. You all were right.

Here is to another long offseason of agonizing over it all.

Boysboy

Reaction score
Batman;2530550 said:
I said it in another post, but will say it here as well. Several long time Cowboy fans have said that Jimmy did a great job of making Jerry look real smart. Ever since Jimmy, the coaches and players have changed, but the one thing that has not changed is Jerry Jones. Until Jones is removed as owner, it will the same crap every year.

Going into the Pitt game(and the Balt game as well), I called our collapse. Most Zoners here called me out as a "spy" from another team's fan.

Like I said-I told everyone so! The same **** every year.

newlander

Reaction score
NO apology necessary. However Wade, Red, and JJ should apologize: but probably won't. Hey, the beat goes on. Maybe the old man will drink enough tonight and finally realize he's in over his head and hire a real GM. Doubtful, but I can dream.

Batman

Reaction score
newlander;2530645 said:
NO apology necessary. However Wade, Red, and JJ should apologize: but probably won't. Hey, the beat goes on. Maybe the old man will drink enough tonight and finally realize he's in over his head and hire a real GM. Doubtful, but I can dream.

Jones is too much of an egomaniac to think he is the problem. He is a finger pointer, not a realist. Jones with his ego that is bigger than the state of Texas itself probably thinks he is the best GM in the NFL. Jones is a complete and total idiot as a GM and owner as well.

robjgrif

Reaction score
Please JJ, don't let Wade or any of the coaches on the plane home!

Eddie

Reaction score
ThreeSportStar80;2530455 said:
Dallas is doomed because of Jerry Jones... Say what you want but the guy needs to hire a GM!

I've been saying it for the past 10 years.