Image: Dallas Cowboy fans should never have this look. Done!

plymkr

Reaction score
This picture should be blown up and displayed with the works of art at AT&T/Jerry's World Stadium...
cowboys-fan.jpg

Dallas Cowboy fans should never have this look. This is the look of old 70's Saints, old Tampa Bay, and old Detroit Lion fans.

This is not the look of a fan disappointed after a tough lost. It is the look of disgust with the Arlington Jonesboys pretending to be Dallas Cowboys.

I never thought being a Dallas Cowboy fan would make you have this look on your face. Every Dallas Cowboys fan should sent this photo to Jerry Dumbo GM Jones and Stephen Executed VP Jones with the title..."Done!"

I needed to vent.
100% agree. Pretty soon the Cowboys fans will wear bags on their heads.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
This picture should be blown up and displayed with the works of art at AT&T/Jerry's World Stadium...
cowboys-fan.jpg

Dallas Cowboy fans should never have this look. This is the look of old 70's Saints, old Tampa Bay, and old Detroit Lion fans.

This is not the look of a fan disappointed after a tough lost. It is the look of disgust with the Arlington Jonesboys pretending to be Dallas Cowboys.

I never thought being a Dallas Cowboy fan would make you have this look on your face. Every Dallas Cowboys fan should sent this photo to Jerry Dumbo GM Jones and Stephen Executed VP Jones with the title..."Done!"

I needed to vent.

Cowboys fans have had that look for the past 27 years. Every season ends with that same look.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
The best look would be an empty stadium.
Given the demographics of North Texas this will never happen. Think about it - if no Cowboys fans attend I guarantee you the stadium will still be filled with the fans of the opposing team. Imagine a "home" game against Green Bay and the stadium being 100% filled with Green Bay fans, and Jerry would be laughing all the way to the bank. If / when that ever happens Jerry World would deserve to be burned to the ground.

Last edited:

erod

Reaction score
This could be just her being irritated at the dude she is with. And has nothing to do with the team.
She's probably irritated because of how much they paid me for those tickets to watch that fiasco.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
cowboys-fan.jpg

I needed to vent.
Maybe she's just tired of being groped by the woman next to her.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
cowboys-fan.jpg

I needed to vent.

To me she looks like she is in the best shape of her life.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Like many others, she’s just wishing she understood the game

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
cowboys-fan.jpg

I needed to vent.

Thats RisenStar right after Dak threw the overtime TD to Lamb against the Pats to win it.

Praxit

Reaction score
...that was right after, Dak was talking Wendy's Nuggets in the huddle, before the fumble. ;)..

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
cowboys-fan.jpg

I needed to vent.
Absolutely wrong.

This picture was from when Dak broke his ankle back in 2020.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
SAS has this post and the crying guy on blast. He had me crying that Monday after the lost, When Michael Irvin and Molly was walking off the set and Molly stopped in front of him as he looking into the camera, he told her to keep moving and as they were going off the air, he gave out 2 loud, “How Bout Dem Cowboys”, I was on the floor.