Dallas Cowboy offseason-terrrble

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
As Charles Barkley would say. Seriously...Ole Skeletor and Betelgeuse Jr is really using every aspect they have to destroy this season and team. Talking down their top 3 players. Threatening them to either pay their ramson or face deportation. I tell people. I wish Jerry Jones had never bought the Dallas Cowboys. If that means we never get 3 Super Bowls in the 90's? So be it. Then some are whining about the Dak money. You really thing ole Skeletor would use the extra money for free agents??? If you do I have some free land in a swamp in Florida for you in Hurricane alley. Or? You can go back and look at what Skeletor did when Dallas had cheap quarterbacks with free agent money. "NOTHING"....These clowns think they are so above everybody in drafting. Yet last season was one of the worst drafts in Cowboy history. We like our guys....If they come cheap. For Dallas fans it's like Jerry is taking us to shop at Walmart with billions stacked in his mattress. IMHO... It's going to be a sad season. Unless Dak is Super Dak :facepalm: And if Dak is traded we're back to Garrett .500. I don't care what they do with Dak at this point. Either way it doesn't matter. Because Dak isn't the problem. The real problem is Skeletor and his penny pinching little son of a Betelgeuse. Hope I'm wrong but that's how I see this season. And if they draft this year as bad as they did last year?:laugh: We might get a top 3 pick next season. Only for ole Skeletor to take a tight end.....:muttley:Been a Dallas Cowboy fan for many decades...This is one of the worst going into the season feelings I've had in some time..... With those 2 idiot's leading the way....Going to be a long life as a Dallas Cowboy fan. I'll always love the team-Dallas Cowboys- and always despise-hate- the organization.....Skeletor and that son of a Betelgeuse-Stephen.....

Last edited:

rambo2

Reaction score
As Charles Barkley would say. Seriously...Ole Skeletor and Betelgeuse Jr is really using every aspect they have to destroy this season and team. Talking down their top 3 players. Threatening them to either pay their ramson or face deportation. I tell people. I wish Jerry Jones had never bought the Dallas Cowboys. If that means we never get 3 Super Bowls in the 90's? So be it. Then some are whining about the Dak money. You really thing ole Skeletor would use the extra money for free agents??? If you do I have some free land in a swamp in Florida for you in Hurricane alley. Or? You can go back and look at what Skeletor did when Dallas had cheap quarterbacks. These clowns think they are so above everybody in drafting. Yet last season was one of the worst drafts in Cowboy history. We like our guys....If they come cheap. For Dallas fans it's like Jerry is taking us to shop at Walmart with billions stacked in his mattress. IMHO...going to be a sad season. Unless Dak is Super Dak :facepalm: And if Dak is traded we're back to Garrett .500. I don't care what they do with Dak at this point. Either way it doesn't matter. Because Dak isn't the problem. The real problem is Skeletor and his penny pinching little son of a Betelgeuse. Hope I'm wrong but that's how I see this season. And if they draft this year as bad as they did last year.:laugh:IWe might get a top 3 pick next season. For ole Skeletor to take a tight end.....:muttley:Been a Dallas Cowboy fan for many decades...This is one of the worst going into the season feelings I've had in some time..... With those 2 idiot's leading the way....Going to be a long life as a Dallas Cowboy fan. I'll always love the team-Dallas Cowboys- and always despise-hate- the organization.....
You guys are making me think they will do a lot better than what you think.

Sydla

Reaction score
You guys are making me think they will do a lot better than what you think.
I am shocked you think that. LOL.

I figured even a silly offseason like this would make you say *** but nope….. you still think they are gonna kill it.

Flamma

Reaction score
What's Jerry's thought process here? That this team is good enough, and that they're just not putting in the effort? Our last playoff game would certainly suggest a lack of effort, but I'm not sure the Cowboys are good enough as is. Even with full effort.

Big_D

Reaction score
What's Jerry's thought process here? That this team is good enough, and that they're just not putting in the effort? Our last playoff game would certainly suggest a lack of effort, but I'm not sure the Cowboys are good enough as is. Even with full effort.
You can never figure out the thought process here. They always think the team is better than it is. Every player they have is the best in the league. At least that's how they operate during free agency. The issues run much deeper than a lack of effort.

Bagman

Reaction score
I said this several times to friends of mine. Jerry and Stephen insulate themselves from blame. The constantly tell the media we like our guys, so they don't have to do anything in FA. They tell the media the team is ready to battle for a SB when they clearly aren't. This way, it's the players and coaches fault when we fall short. They lowball FAs and their own guys to make the players look greedy. They heap mountains of hype onto the QB, only to say "we'll go as far as he takes us". At no point have any of us ever heard the Jones' say that there was failure at the GM or ownership level. These guys clearly want the glory of ownership without any of the responsibility.

rambo2

Reaction score

I figured even a silly offseason like this would make you say *** but nope….. you still think they are gonna kill it.
I think they are a good team. Looking forward to the draft.

boysfanperiod

Reaction score
Is the quiet offseason due to not having enough money in the long run to sign these players? I just can't see Lamb, Prescott, and Parsons being on the same team this upcoming season. I think we keep 2 out of the 3. That is my take, but I'm known to be wrong.

I really think JJ has some regrets, is stuck, and trying to figure out a way to get out of the hole he dug himself in.

Chasing6

Reaction score

That's why he thinks everything is Dak's fault.

pitt33

Reaction score
I said this several times to friends of mine. Jerry and Stephen insulate themselves from blame. The constantly tell the media we like our guys, so they don't have to do anything in FA. They tell the media the team is ready to battle for a SB when they clearly aren't. This way, it's the players and coaches fault when we fall short. They lowball FAs and their own guys to make the players look greedy. They heap mountains of hype onto the QB, only to say "we'll go as far as he takes us". At no point have any of us ever heard the Jones' say that there was failure at the GM or ownership level. These guys clearly want the glory of ownership without any of the responsibility.
This is a pretty good take. They do absolve themselves from accountability at the end of each failed season.

I do believe the way this campaign ended was a bitter pill for Jerry and Steven to swallow. More than any year in recent memory. And another telling development was the phone call Jerry made to Jimmy a hour after that loss. Something tells me Jimmy told him to take drastic measures.

This has been an offseason like no other.

The silence is deafening.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
As Charles Barkley would say. Seriously...Ole Skeletor and Betelgeuse Jr is really using every aspect they have to destroy this season and team. Talking down their top 3 players. Threatening them to either pay their ramson or face deportation. I tell people. I wish Jerry Jones had never bought the Dallas Cowboys. If that means we never get 3 Super Bowls in the 90's? So be it. Then some are whining about the Dak money. You really thing ole Skeletor would use the extra money for free agents??? If you do I have some free land in a swamp in Florida for you in Hurricane alley. Or? You can go back and look at what Skeletor did when Dallas had cheap quarterbacks with free agent money. "NOTHING"....These clowns think they are so above everybody in drafting. Yet last season was one of the worst drafts in Cowboy history. We like our guys....If they come cheap. For Dallas fans it's like Jerry is taking us to shop at Walmart with billions stacked in his mattress. IMHO... It's going to be a sad season. Unless Dak is Super Dak :facepalm: And if Dak is traded we're back to Garrett .500. I don't care what they do with Dak at this point. Either way it doesn't matter. Because Dak isn't the problem. The real problem is Skeletor and his penny pinching little son of a Betelgeuse. Hope I'm wrong but that's how I see this season. And if they draft this year as bad as they did last year?:laugh: We might get a top 3 pick next season. Only for ole Skeletor to take a tight end.....:muttley:Been a Dallas Cowboy fan for many decades...This is one of the worst going into the season feelings I've had in some time..... With those 2 idiot's leading the way....Going to be a long life as a Dallas Cowboy fan. I'll always love the team-Dallas Cowboys- and always despise-hate- the organization.....Skeletor and that son of a Betelgeuse-Stephen.....
beat-a-dead-horse-south-park-v9pkd657lbwavawm.gif

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
I've always been unable to stand Jerry, but I truly hate Stephen Jones. He is worse than his father. I wish they had never existed or even come near the Cowboys. Watch this season become a total disaster. Then, they will blame McCarthy and get rid of him. We will then be bottom dwellers for many years. Unfortunately, this pattern of poor decision-making seems to be a recurring theme with the Cowboys' management. It's almost as if they have a playbook for failure.

Every year, the fans' hopes are dashed as we witness another season spiraling down the drain. The blame game then starts, and more often than not, it's the coach who takes the fall. This cycle of mismanagement and scapegoating does nothing but ensure that the Cowboys remain mired in mediocrity. It's disheartening to see a team with so much potential consistently underperform due to the actions (or inactions) of its leadership.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
This is a pretty good take. They do absolve themselves from accountability at the end of each failed season.

I do believe the way this campaign ended was a bitter pill for Jerry and Steven to swallow. More than any year in recent memory. And another telling development was the phone call Jerry made to Jimmy a hour after that loss. Something tells me Jimmy told him to take drastic measures.

This has been an offseason like no other.

The silence is deafening.
Something tells me Jimmy did not say anything of significance. Too many fans are beholding to wishful thinking.