Dallas Cowboy Tattoo ideas

sureletsrace

Official CZ Homer
Reaction score
Anyone have Cowboys tats? I'm going to get one, I think just the :star: with the 5 SB rings under it, so I can add more as the years go by. :)

thanh123

Reaction score
sureletsrace;2854024 said:
Anyone have Cowboys tats? I'm going to get one, I think just the :star: with the 5 SB rings under it, so I can add more as the years go by. :)
Might as well wait til' February so you can just have do 6 rings.

:starspin :starspin

DEZBRYANT x88x

Caps8Cowboys41
Reaction score
You know ive been thinking the same thing. I've tried to draw a couple things i had in mind but nothing really i would want to live with. The star i could do but i want to be a little creative with it.

sureletsrace

Official CZ Homer
Reaction score
romoakatruebeast;2854039 said:
You know ive been thinking the same thing. I've tried to draw a couple things i had in mind but nothing really i would want to live with. The star i could do but i want to be a little creative with it.

You see, that's exactly the thing. I want something that people see and think "Wow, that's unique, that guy is a big fan.". I thought about getting the star :)star:) with Landry's hat hanging off of the top of the star.

Spectre

Reaction score
1960_Dallas_Cowboys_gd.gif

DEZBRYANT x88x

Caps8Cowboys41
Reaction score
sureletsrace;2854040 said:
You see, that's exactly the thing. I want something that people see and think "Wow, that's unique, that guy is a big fan.". I thought about getting the star :)star:) with Landry's hat hanging off of the top of the star.

Now that would be kind of cool.