Twitter: Dallas Cowboys’ draft hat

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
3531901-paranoid-man-wearing-tin-foil-hat-conspiracy-theory-photocase-stock-photo-large.jpeg

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I have nearly 115 thousand likes. You tell me.

You, of all people, see how many dumb posts we have here on a daily basis. I'm not sure touting the number of "likes" from this crowd is necessarily a selling point.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
You, of all people, see how many dumb posts we have here on a daily basis. I'm not sure touting the number of "likes" from this crowd is necessarily a selling point.
He gets 80 percent of them from his opening up breaking news from twitter threads and then he does a wonderful job on bagging on things in said threads.
He has a great formula and he executes it.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
He's very good at that. Starting to wonder if his surname is Fisher, Slater, or Jones.
Broaddus. He has a fixation on Slater and it shows on both of them.
He also acts like a snooty scout.
Like Broaddus.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This Cowboys Draft Hat confirms a suspicion I've had for how some players end up in the positions they're in. At Hogwarts, they call that The Sorting Hat and it does look a lot like Booger.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Some marketing gems JJ has left on the table unused:
  • The “Cowboys Free Agency Hat”- Very, very cheap. Only costs .99 cents.
  • The “Cowboys Draft Beer”- The first round is usually good but the second round usually has something wrong with it, lol.
  • The “Silver Anniversary Since our Last Super Bowl” hat commemorating 25 years since the Cowboys last SB appearance.
Lol!

Ekspozed

Reaction score
All the draft hats are virtually the same but changed color and logo to fit the team. They also come in bent brim or flat brim so complaining about brim type is odd when you can just choose the other.