Dallas Cowboys’ Kelvin Joseph is a person of interest in Dallas murder investigation

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
He was in the car and told nobody for weeks. I don't care whether the police have arrested him yet. He is a POS. He doesn't deserve to be in the NFL. Period.
Its weird how people keep saying he didn't tell anyone one for weeks. If someone doesn't watch the news they'll never know someone has been killed.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
No it's not. They are waiting for the dust to settle before making a decision they can't take back. It's the right way to handle it. I'll reserve judgment on the FO for now, other than they need to stop drafting red flags in rd2.
At best, the dude witnessed a murder and consciously chose to not say anything about it. For a month. Went on about his life.

You want that on your team, cool. But stay the hell away from me.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Not hard to cut off thugs like this in your life. I rid of the no-lifers and people I knew wouldn't amount to anything outside of a jail cell soon after high school. Anyone in their mid-20s and even 30s still chilling with dudes like this actively enjoy that lifestyle as well.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
To the people in here playing couch detective, judge, jury and executioner need to relax. At least until all the facts come out. I know yall dont like facts, but come on...

Unless he was in active fear of his life, even if he doesn't see jail time, it's going to be pretty hard justifying driving a car which helped lead to the murder of someone and you keeping your mouth shut about it.

Mcsports

Reaction score
Yet Andy used to be a blackout drunk, cut corners, beat people in interviews, and used prosttiutes ..right a LEO onTV but those like him even though he was very flawed induvial and made many mistakes all through the show. Also was Falsey accused of murdering someone , remember that? i loved NYPD blue but wrong character to use here..helps KJ not hurts him.
All good points. Had forgotten those fine points about his character.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
There is no point in keeping Joseph. As a teammate, I wouldn't trust him and he comes out looking bad no matter what. Gets into a fight and then his crew retaliates by shooting them in a drive-by (cowardly/evil). Acts like nothing happens for a month (untrustworthy). And now when the pressure is on him, he was probably the one who snitched and ratted everyone out.

No matter how you look at it, the guy come out a sucker. And his teammates are supposed to line up and see him in practice everyday like it's all good? :laugh:

Carson

Reaction score
Not hard to cut off thugs like this in your life. I rid of the no-lifers and people I knew wouldn't amount to anything outside of a jail cell soon after high school. Anyone in their mid-20s and even 30s still chilling with dudes like this actively enjoy that lifestyle as well.
That’s my problem.

Joseph escaped this time. Likely no jail etc. will he mature? Or go back to the same lifestyle

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Some Raiders player videos himself talking trash with a gat in his hand and gets cut immediately. Kelvin Joseph is in the car (was he in the car) when a murder is committed and he is still on the team?
And to think, the Raiders organization is well known for being the bad boys and rebels of the league. What does that make us?

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
NO police administer tickets or arrests ie add charges its the DA ie prosecutors who with lawyers who are lawyers themselves enforce the laws,. many times the police arrest citizens and are wrong at the actual charges that fit the situation. many more times then not lawyers have to use real laws in front of judges that agree or disagree with the applied law for that crime..that why deals are made or charges dropped or lowered because police do not know the laws. they come into a he said she said and make most time very rash and quick decision on who to arrest and what charge to add..its many time WRONG. police are not lawyers its why lawyers have to untangle the mess once and investigation and real facts come out.
What a true and phenomenal post. This is 1000% correct.