News: Dallas Cowboys – The Big Picture

CCBoy

Reaction score
Dallas Cowboys – The Big Picture

http://cowboyszone.com/2016/06/the-big-picture.html

http://cowboyszone.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/25/2015/11/354-300x201.jpg

With training camp just around the corner looking in on this teams strengths and weaknesses one strength really stands out. This offense. This offense has all the tools needed to be a elite group. Now we all know how sour things can go when one of the core players goes down with an injury. So everything here is barring any significant injuries.

The head of a great offense is a great quarterback. Luckily the Cowboys have one of the best in the league at controlling his offense. Not only does Tony Romo play at a high skill level but his awareness and smarts for the game are probably his best trait. Changing plays at the line of scrimmage based off what a defense is showing you based on a pre-snap read is an underrated skill for a NFL quarterback. Romo when healthy is a top ten QB in the NFL. The head of the offense is fine.

Next we have the offensive line. After the quarterback having a great offensive line is the second most important position on the offensive side of the ball. Again after multiple first round draft picks and finding two hidden gems as undrafted free agents the Cowboys have built one of, if not the best offensive line in the NFL...

CCBoy

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind Zeke Elliott as well...and this will be Tony's team this season.

ksadler1

Reaction score
With the potential this offense has, I just hope the coaches will be more creative. I understand the "vanilla" game plans last year while Romo and Dez were out, but there's no excuse for that this year. They need to open things up, especially with EZE. I'd love to see some unpredictability this year. I think most of us could have guessed the offensive plays last year before they ran them.....

Houstonboy

Reaction score
I remember the days when you could guess what play the boys were going to run and they still dominated the play.