Dallas Cowboys: #1 Team Since 1970 Merger...*Merge*

Asklesko

Reaction score
They're only saying that because Dallas is good right now.

R8erFan4Ever

Reaction score
thats awesome, i love how my raiders haven't done anything for the past 5 years and we're still #6!

CowboyMark

Reaction score
They forgot to add most division titles, most 10 win seasons, most playoff appearences, and an NFL record 20 consecutive winning seasons. A record I don't think will be challenged in this age of parity. All that despite the fact that the cowboys havn't won a playoff game in over a decade.

Cali'sFinest

Reaction score
R8erFan4Ever;2267613 said:
thats awesome, i love how my raiders haven't done anything for the past 5 years and we're still #6!

Raider fan comes out of no where :laugh2:

I hate how I have to watch the Raiders on my local channel, Jamarcus Russell looks like he's scared but I don't blame him w/ that O-Line.

R8erFan4Ever

Reaction score
he had a 111 qb rating in the first game, we had 300 yards rushing in the 2nd game and with winds in kc, i didn't expect him to do much. Get directv package, thats what I do....

Cali'sFinest

Reaction score
R8erFan4Ever;2267899 said:
he had a 111 qb rating in the first game, we had 300 yards rushing in the 2nd game and with winds in kc, i didn't expect him to do much. Get directv package, thats what I do....

Oh I deff enjoyed the rushing attack against the Chiefs. Michael Bush surprised me a little. & I will one of these seasons, just tight on $ right now.;)

Reaction score
I mean it's obvious they are America's team because the consistantly draw the best ratings and have the most Superbowl appearances.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
one thing wrong with it, We have the best winning percentage of the regualr season thanks to Miami's awful season last season

1st & 10

Reaction score
All current NFC East teams are in the top 13. Should make Dallas' achievments look even better.

RainMan

Makin' It Rain
Reaction score
It's hard not to have pride about this division. Yeah, we want to bash the Commanders, Eagles and Giants' brains in, but at the end of the day, they're our brethren to a degree. Not only is this the best division now, but it's the best historically, as well.

The Eagles are the least accomplished franchise, and even they have been to Super Bowls, tons of NFC title games, etc.