Dallas Cowboys - 1995 NFC Champions

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
*crickets chirping*

This reality check doesn't mix well with the "OMG, Garrett was the only problem" narrative, so I expect little response.

I'm too old to believe in fairy tales. The same clowns who have presided over nothing for a quarter century are still in charge, so pardon me if I don't think anything is different now. All they did was sacrifice another coach. It just took them longer this time. Don't waste your money on Super Bowl tickets. You can thank me later.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Barry Switzer presided over the last Cowboys team to win anything. I could've done as well with what he inherited.

Since then?

Chan Gailey
Dave Campo
Bill Parcells
Wade Phillips
Jason Garrett
Mike McCarthy

Pardon me if I don't think the head coach is really the problem. Call it a hunch. :rolleyes:

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
McCarthy has one year to make the NFC Championship game or he goes in my dog house until he does. Fat boy better hit the ground running.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I've been a Cowboys fan since I was 6 years old

...and this team isn't going to win anything for the rest of my life.

We all make choices, and that was one of mine. If you're still holding out hope feel free to take a drink of Kool Aid on my behalf.

The Jones boys aren't smart enough to get it done. Let me know when I'm wrong.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
McCarthy has one year to make the NFC Championship game or he goes in my dog house until he does. Fat boy better hit the ground running.

Make sure there is room in your dog house. Head coach isn't the problem with the Cowboys. It's only a distraction.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Make sure there is room in your dog house. Head coach isn't the problem with the Cowboys. It's only a distraction.
I’ve remolded recently. My dog house is more like a hotel at this point. :laugh:

Diehardblues

Reaction score
If Fat Mikey can make the playoffs this year he’ll get at least another season but the leash will be short.

No doubt the expectation is reaching championship game and Super Bowl sooner rather than later as the window with this core of talent won’t be open long.

Surely fans won’t be satisfied without any more success just because we have a better HC. Lol

Diehardblues

Reaction score
*crickets chirping*

This reality check doesn't mix well with the "OMG, Garrett was the only problem" narrative, so I expect little response.

I'm too old to believe in fairy tales. The same clowns who have presided over nothing for a quarter century are still in charge, so pardon me if I don't think anything is different now. All they did was sacrifice another coach. It just took them longer this time. Don't waste your money on Super Bowl tickets. You can thank me later.
The Garrett lynch mob believes Fat Mikey is the Savior of the Cowboys. They’re all circle jerking praising his takeover from the Football Idiot and Son

Last edited:

HungryLion

Reaction score
The Garrett lynch mob believes Fat Mikey is the Savior of the Cowboys. There’s all circle jerking praising his takeover from the Football Idiot and Son

I get the point that Jerry gets the lion share of the blame.

But Garrett lynch mob?

Let’s not paint the guy who made like 50 million over the past 10 years to win nothing, as some sort of major victim.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I get the point that Jerry gets the lion share of the blame.

But Garrett lynch mob?

Let’s not paint the guy who made like 50 million over the past 10 years to win nothing, as some sort of major victim.
What does money have to do with it?

He won as much as Dak was heralded for.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Garrett lynch mob believes Fat Mikey is the Savior of the Cowboys. They’re all circle jerking praising his takeover from the Football Idiot and Son

This is the 2nd post today I seen of yours about a circle jerk. :huh:
So you and your cronies having one over hating on Jerry and other fans. Oh well to each their own. :lmao2:

rags747

Reaction score
Those first two SB teams of the 90’s were stacked with talent, youth and hunger...Oh and the White House! Any team of the SB era would be hard pressed to beat them. They could have played with anyone.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Those first two SB teams of the 90’s were stacked with talent, youth and hunger...Oh and the White House! Any team of the SB era would be hard pressed to beat them. They could have played with anyone.

Any of the Dallas teams from 92 to 95 would have killed any SB team from 2000 and on. Especially the NE teams.

wrongway

Reaction score
I've been a Cowboys fan since I was 6 years old

...and this team isn't going to win anything for the rest of my life.

We all make choices, and that was one of mine. If you're still holding out hope feel free to take a drink of Kool Aid on my behalf.

The Jones boys aren't smart enough to get it done. Let me know when I'm wrong.
Yet they were smart enough to get it done 3 times. Wish I could see the future. Must be nice.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Any of the Dallas teams from 92 to 95 would have killed any SB team from 2000 and on. Especially the NE teams.
Well of course they would have beaten those NE teams. They just lined up and beat you to the ground....here's what we're doing, try to stop us. So no amount of cheating/spying would have helped the Patriots at all...