Dallas Cowboys All Pro Darren Woodson on Coach Mike Zimmer

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I seriously can't believe we are going back to Dave Campo's 3 time 5-11 defensive coordinator. :banghead:

Just let that little bit of history sink in.....

Or the coach that literally got run out of Minnesota because the team hated him.

And then there is this point......if he tries to come in here and implement the 3-4 he learned under Parcells.....:facepalm:

THE 3-4 DEFENSE IS DEAD........because teams now days run mostly 3 and 4 WR sets.

This is such a bad hire on so many levels.

Mike can come in here and rant and rave all he wants.....because the players know if the record is bad enough.....the whole damn staff is gone in one season. And your not gonna fire all the players.

2024 Season over before it even begins. And honestly.....This franchise has lost all credibility now. It's a freakshow on the Kardashian level.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I seriously can't believe we are going back to Dave Campo's 3 time 5-11 defensive coordinator. :banghead:

Or the coach that literally got run out of Minnesota because the team hated him.

And then there is this point......if he tries to come in here and implement the 3-4 he learned under Parcells.....:facepalm:

THE 3-4 DEFENSE IS DEAD........because teams now days run mostly 3 and 4 WR sets.

Mike can come in here and rant and rave all he wants.....because the players know if the record is bad enough.....the whole damn staff is gone in one season. And your not gonna fire all the players.

2024 Season over before it even begins. And honestly.....This franchise has lost all credibility now. It's a freakshow on the Kardashian level.
Wow…..a very uninformed response. He was also coaching when we won the final SB. He coached some top 3-5 defenses. His only year with the 3-4 was under Parcells, and when he left, he ran 4-3. Those Campo era teams had no talent, just like JJ coaching the worst modern record for the Cowboys at 1-15 because the talent wasn’t there. You can’t just pick out some bad years and ignore some top defenses he coached.

Rayman70

Reaction score

Jerry can't see it because he has yes men around hm telling him otherwise. They withhold info from him. Zimmer was grandfathered in.

Rayman70

Reaction score
The Minnesota players wanted to fight the man actually as did many fans. I remember. Amari Cooper and Rush hurt his defense like what 3 years ago now? In Minnesota?

Kingofholland

Reaction score

Who did you want as DC floaty? Zimmer is a tough coach. He's probably going to cleanup the fundamental mistakes and hold players more accountable which is what some of these guys need.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Who did you want as DC floaty? Zimmer is a tough coach. He's probably going to cleanup the fundamental mistakes and hold players more accountable which is what some of these guys need.
I seriously would have canned the whole damn crew....started over. We aren't winning with this bunch of jerkoffs. We are a hell of a lot closer to having a top 5 pick than winning a Super Bowl.

If it was me.....trade Parsons to Washington for the #2 pick. Go get Drake Maye QB N. Carolina......and get this franchise headed in the right direction.

I would have given Vrable the keys....let him build his own staff. Your not going to win with #4. Nor with McCarthy....who can't clean up all the dumb mistakes....and penalties.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Agreed. Darren Woodson said Zimmer is tough, and he's the "shock this team needs". Woodson is a square deal guy, I'll take his word for it.