Dallas Cowboys are 3-point favorites over the New York Giants in Week 1

jay94

Reaction score
I see -3.5, matters where your at if I were to bet I would bet the giants. Thats a 6.5 spread since there at NY

Reactions: CWR

shabazz

Reaction score
Take big D and give the points, son……the following week though?

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Yeah, on Good Morning Football today on the NFL Network, they were saying that the NY Giants should be insulted that it is a home game and they were underdogs. Said that they should have all the motivation because of the slight to open the season. They expect NY to come out of the gate and lay one on the Cowboys.

Such an insult!! I get so tired of the media.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Yeah, on Good Morning Football today on the NFL Network, they were saying that the NY Giants should be insulted that it is a home game and they were underdogs. Said that they should have all the motivation because of the slight to open the season. They expect NY to come out of the gate and lay one on the Cowboys.

I'm drawn to a picture of a bunch cow punchers with cowboy hats around a fire going...'New York City?'
Cowboys sitting around the campfire.

Motorola

Reaction score

Giants are one of six teams that are underdogs in their season home opener.
Bengals @ Browns - CLE +2
Jaguars @ Colts - IND +4.5
Forty-Niners @ Steelers - PIT +2.5
Eagles @ Patriots - NE +4.5
Cowboys @ Giants - NYG +3.5
Bills @ Jets - NYJ + 2

Common denominator in these games ------ the favored road teams this first weekend were all playoffs teams following the 2022 regular season.
Out of the six home opener dogs, only the 9-8 Steelers and the 9-7-1 Giants had winning records...but NYG did make the postseason, and won their wildcard game on the road.

But 2023 is a new season -- all 32 teams are 0-0.