Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Houston Texans | 1st Half

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Messages
69,635
Reaction score
80,839
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Please keep it within the guidelines and please do not start new threads as they will be deleted.
9hL9B4F.png

Reliant Stadium | Game Time: 12:00 PM Central
​
 
I support ALL Texas teams, but its Cowboys first!!!! 35 to 17 would be nice, but I'll take a win, in any form or fashion....my best buddy, Leo is lighting the pregame torch for the Raiders today in their game against the Chiefs.....so, in his honor, Just Win, Baby!!!! Go Cowboys!
 
Nothing quite like a road game the week after giving up a home game to travel to Brazil.

Yeah I know it’s up the block, but still…

Dallas should have had a home game today.
Right, NFL schedule makers sticking it to the Cowboys again. Then we get a game on Thursday night as well.
At least that gives them a much needed 10 days until they go to GB.
 
I support ALL Texas teams, but its Cowboys first!!!! 35 to 17 would be nice, but I'll take a win, in any form or fashion....my best buddy, Leo is lighting the pregame torch for the Raiders today in their game against the Chiefs.....so, in his honor, Just Win, Baby!!!! Go Cowboys!
I supported the Texans all the way up until their first game. They beat us and their fans were as obnoxious of Cowboy haters as I've ever endured.

Never again.
 
I think we drop this one too.

I don't like the matchup of their DEs vs our OL.
 
Right, NFL schedule makers sticking it to the Cowboys again. Then we get a game on Thursday night as well.
At least that gives them a much needed 10 days until they go to GB.
Yeah it’s a bum deal, but it is what it is. Hopefully they can overcome it.

The Thursday cherry on top was not necessary.
 
Normally I’d kill to have a game as good as Eagles/Rams to not have been eaten up by prime time, and of course…same week we have a rare early game.

Goodell hates me too.
 

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,079
Messages
14,662,081
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top