Tabascocat
Dexternjack
- Messages
- 32,935
- Reaction score
- 49,300
Hmm….if FOX shows the Eagles game in my area, I will go ballistic!
With you whining about the schedule in multiple posts, I'm starting to see where Goodell was coming from.Normally I’d kill to have a game as good as Eagles/Rams to not have been eaten up by prime time, and of course…same week we have a rare early game.
Goodell hates me too.
Nobody calls Soundwave a chrosomatic.Lets get ready to Rumble!
![]()
Bring in Romo!I love Terry Bradshaw. But man his age is catching up with him.
He just doesn’t have the cognition to be doing this anymore.
I was thinking the same thing.I love Terry Bradshaw. But man his age is catching up with him.
He just doesn’t have the cognition to be doing this anymore.
Are you mad he picked DallasI love Terry Bradshaw. But man his age is catching up with him.
He just doesn’t have the cognition to be doing this anymore.

If he wants to do the work. He could be good at it.Bring in Romo!
No. I think Dallas should win today. I sure hope so.Are you mad he picked Dallas![]()
Are you saying JPJ can't cover NicoCan watch the game. So it law for me. Texans 36 Dallas 23. We don’t have anyone who can cover Nico

Porter can.Can watch the game. So it law for me. Texans 36 Dallas 23. We don’t have anyone who can cover Nico
AC will throw a fit!Bring in Romo!
Drive responsibly. Golf driver, I mean.If he wants to do the work. He could be good at it.
If I was Romo I would just keep playing golf all the time at this point.
