RustyBourneHorse
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 49,296
- Reaction score
- 57,424
I want a JPJ pick today would be so hype
That would be awesome!!
I want a JPJ pick today would be so hype
but that was far worse, but the trade launched us with only 8 games left, we still have 14 left. Plenty of time, no alignment needed quite yet, division is wide open.stars have to align
not in New England,Cowboys Texans game on FOX as the early game.
Stadium is half full embarrassing
Yep. He got the shaft when Brady came along. I thought he was great with their #1 guy, what's his name.I’m not sure what his contract status is with Fox. But if CBS is smart they would want to target him to take Romo’s old spot.
Stadium is half full embarrassing
If he doesn't take the blame he'd be throwing Dak under the bus.Brad Sham and Babe Laufenberg lathering Shotty with praise right now for taking blame for last week's loss.

