F the draft I’m tired of worrying about future capital. Trade picks for established stars at this point we only have a couple years of this offense left and I’m done depending on draft picksAnd that fool of an owner just wasted another high draft pick on a veteran defender.....as if one guy will make a difference.
99 percent of fans on czIdk who thought this team was any good this year.
The cure for what ails ya, eh, @Tabascocat ?Need your offense fixed? Play the Cowboys.
FG LUCKILYThey better match score for score or it's over
I think this is a 10-12 loss team.I’m just going to say it. There’s no hope for this season. This defense looks worse than last year.
They waste 2nd rounders all the time. At least they got someone who is proven this timeAnd that fool of an owner just wasted another high draft pick on a veteran defender.....as if one guy will make a difference.
Ping pong and paint ball matchesWhat do they do all week because it's clearly not what any NFL team does.
Greg Olson made it clear in his opening remarks. This is the get-right game for the Houston offense...40% off H offense are negative plays until now
