jsb357
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 9,457
- Reaction score
- 8,620
no it's Jerry...This team never looks any different. It’s crazy.
no it's Jerry...This team never looks any different. It’s crazy.
We love to kick themcan't answer touchdowns with field-goals.
Yep. Probably counted as a "clutch drive" for Dak. I'm sure the cherry picked stats guys will post them later.QBR is probably pretty good. That’s all that matters.
Dak needs his statsBe patient and run it 4 yards a pop
Jerry’s egoWhy do we always have inferior cosching staff
Trading a 4th for Gary (who is also much more expensive) instead of just resigning Clowney was moronic, typical Jerry stuff.Clowney in there
they should have hired a a better DCThey shouldn't have invested so much on the offense
Big I've been saying that every game to myselfIf it wasn't for Aubrey,we would have no offense
Giving up on the pocket when it's fine.How exactly?
HE'S EXTREMELY SLOW doesn't threaten the dIf only Dak had legs and could run.
He has 0 acceleration.
In light of how bad the defense is, I agree.They shouldn't have invested so much on the offense
