805BoysInBlue
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 9,847
- Reaction score
- 13,189
Defense needs a stop here
Yep lolI always forget that he commentated for a bit. Wasn't it MNF?
Don't forget the GMOut coached right from the start. We may have the worst HC / DC in football
Y’all just silly. Y’all saw the replays. Players aren’t open.Yep. Probably counted as a "clutch drive" for Dak. I'm sure the cherry picked stats guys will post them later.
Dak would of ran to his left vs up the middle on 2nd down he'd still be running. I love this team yet hate them at the same time.Or Dak is afraid to throw it. He's giving up on the pocket when it's good.
Such a vanilla defenseWe need to blitz something different
Lol I know. What a ridiculous concern by some idiot fansRemember people were worried CP was going to leave after this season. Now I pray for it
Just give him time they say. This is why we can’t have a complete team. Either good Offense and bad Defense or that other way around. We need more playmakers on D but this guy is not a DC.they should have hired a a better DC
You think owners care about winning? That is secondary. They bring in hundreds of millions a year with all the other perks no matter what. They are fine. Plus, Jerry has already seen 3 rings. His real desire to win has went out the window. Don't let him fool you, if he really cared about winning, he would sit back and let real football minds run the team, like any other owner does.My god how can you be the owner of this team and watch this weekly. As a fan I’m not a multi millionaire and it wouldn’t take me long to figure this mess out
