Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Houston Texans | 1st Half

Status
Not open for further replies.
As good as Prescott is as a QB, he is not someone I view as dangerous on off script plays.

When there were off script plays during Romo's tenure I always felt like a big play would happen for the offense.

This is not to start a debate over two very very good Cowboys QBs.
 
Schotty with the dink n dunk playcalling so far.
max zone 4 man dl, that all that open..kjeez know bal , what needs to be done h=us heavy dose of running and lots of motion for those short passes and get them out of it BUT whn your D is so bad you are behind a from the first snap hard to get small ball going..NOBODUS GETTING OPEN downfield, this is not by design...
know ball
 
I hate those Wr screens to the front. Stupid play calling. Man. I'm starting to dislike -Schotty. Another bad hire by the clown of bad hires. Jerry Jones :facepalm:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,079
Messages
14,664,707
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top