Redsfan_83
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 11,839
- Reaction score
- 10,650
Cowboys football baby, loldefense does everything, and offense os 3 and out
Cowboys football baby, loldefense does everything, and offense os 3 and out
The pocket is there most of the time, and he bails.What game are you watching? Dude, no one is open and he getting flushed out of a collapsing pocket on a ton of plays.
I mean, just watch the replays. It isn’t rocket science. If you’re confused, listen to the broadcasters when they show the replays. They will help you understand.
It's so shocking to see.Finally makes a stop
He needs to be moved to SS next year.Bland sucks I’m sure that’s already been pointed out
Funny how any criticism of Dak, clowns defend him and say you dont know ball! So, we dont know ball FOR 11 YEARS!!!!!how many more coaches???
dak is not it
I think we’ll be lucky to finish over .500. If this is an L today then it’s time to tank. The March for Arch.BTW. Colts look to be a tougher matchup now too.

You see a Cowboys QB with a identical percentage to Romo and an identical playoff record. The rest is smoke, mirrors, and nostalgia.Man, I remember when Romo would draw up plays in the dirt and somehow, while having half the athleticism as Dak, make something out of nothing time and time again. Now I see a QB who looks like he has the happy feet every time he drops back.
YupTurpin needs to hit the gas, stop jogging!
The video AND the audio suggest otherwise.The pocket is there most of the time, and he bails.
I'm watching the game on the field. I understand it.
