nah, clothes line, lolFacemask
Funny as hellThats how tickle fights work.
Why would it work? Ferg on Anderson.It's only a bad call because it didn't work. Credit the defender for being in the exact right play.
It’s because people don’t know football. It’s easy to coach from the couch.For all the people blaming just Dak.... if the receivers aren't getting open and the pocket is collapsing fast at the same time, what part of that is just the quarterback's fault?
I don’t see him doing enough to get AROUND tackles….every time I see him he’s just stalemating the tackle and that’s it.EZ is too small to play DE. he should be playing LB
Shhhh....Don't away up our game plan.Get ready for a three and out. or a penalty negated big play called back.
I am reminded of Tampa who just caved in and gave Mayfield a big extension then proceeds to suck, lose 3 straight and get injured….Why can’t the Dak fan boys see that Dak is not the answer He is not clutch


