erod
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 42,111
- Reaction score
- 66,149
Texans don't have to blitz to get pressure, so they play zone. Pickens runs weak routes, so he's easy to take out.Where are thou Pickens?
Texans don't have to blitz to get pressure, so they play zone. Pickens runs weak routes, so he's easy to take out.Where are thou Pickens?
GP are you with me?Where are thou Pickens?
I think they pulled him out because just like the Detroit game just like a couple games last year he is running lazy routes He is not making any effort to play hard and I can't say he's not hurt but when he got pulled out it was after that call for contact on him but it really could have been It's actually on him he was the one that pushed off this dude's pushing off and grabbing he's not getting open and I think he's starting to do that whole Detroit Lion game thing where he's just not in the game and they're going OK we're going to pull you out then maybe in the second half he'll get another chance I don't think he's hurt I think he's having one of them George Pickens moments that he was with the Pittsburgh Steelers but it was here last year in the first two games there were two games late where he just was lazy jogging and grabbing and pushing off and even worse he was fumbling and creating interceptions do you not remember all those because I do.Seams weird no Pickins ...
