Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Houston Texans | 1st Half

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just sick of this whole team. Just get rid of all of them. Start over!!
Yeah, this looks bad, whole new coaching staff needed, get a seasoned D coordinator like Jim Schwartz or something, someone other than a rookie who looks like he’s in over his head.
 
You see it coming and stand there takes the sack. Dak you officially are sucking today… That’s just the worst play of the day for him and he has been playing poorly. He is just missing throwing a int.. Just took us out of FG range.. Idiot. And I am a Dak fan. I knew Aubrey would miss the FG. He just had one blocked. Punt the ball. It was about field position. Now that have time in our side…
 
Why? Now gonna be down 2 possessions so even if score a TD after the half still losing. Schottenheimer is such a stupid coach
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,079
Messages
14,665,634
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top