Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Houston Texans | 2nd Half

yeah i get that and that one is on Dak, but overall THIS year - the field has shrunk considerably and consistantly. Is that Dak just dinking and dunking ALOT more or is that the new offense run by Shotty?

I almost swear that Cooper is QB'g these games lately, but that is because that is Cooper's comfort level. Are we running some kine of west coast offense?

And yeah obviously we have to consider the fact that Dak only has a year or two left

Again, no argument, but Dak's been in the league for 11 years. At some point, he has to change the play at the line and take shots deep to get their D to back off.
 
Bull, you only try that in a blowout or game tying or game winner try...i was calling for us to punt on both attempts, especially the last one
People have been screaming that he can make these though. Shouldn't matter when...but yeah, I agree timing was dumb, but you think he makes it to win a game?
 
7 wins last season. Not sure they will get 7 this year. I hope I am wrong but this will be difficult to turn this around from what we've thus far. Campo 2.0?
 
When the Texans go 7-10 this year and Demeco Ryans is fired, I would really love for us to bring him in as DC
 
Agreed, it's almost like he's become a detriment. 60 yard field goals aren't gimmes and we act like they are. Awful
Yep. He hit some in 2024 and all of a sudden, they bought into the hype and thought he would drill them all. Also, long FGs in the NFL seem to become more normal. Loop hit a 60+YD last week to win and it was drilled. I feel Dallas offense bogs down too much when they get into his range because they think 3 is in their back pocket.
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,079
Messages
14,665,920
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top