Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Houston Texans | 2nd Half

So every team was below .500? Im just asking because I can easily show you that wasn't the truth.

But what was the truth was our offense was ranked 4th, our defense was ranked 32nd and we still beat teams above. 500.
The Cowboys beat one team with a winning record in 2025. And that was only a rival in the NFC least. They got the brakes beat off them in every other game against above .500 competition with the exception of the 9-7 Packers.
 
Turpin was getting slammed, great run back
Prescott getting slammed, great throw to CeeDee Lamb
No run game, in the end zone touchdown
 
Schoolty can't chew gum and wink at the same time.

Let alone coach and call plays.
 
*Wade Phillips fist pump*

We are so back, guys! We are so back to being mediocre!

Huzzah!
 
I assume no way he scores if Ferguson is blocking instead of Spann-Ford
 
And I’m listening to the game on Texas radio, I can’t even watch it
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,079
Messages
14,666,301
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top