The alternative is that we'd be up three right nowThere we go. I wish Schotty hadn't stupidity gave them a fg before halftime.
Saw this last week and then got pass happyWow, what genius realized we could run the ball?
Yep that pass was wobbly also
Man, we need a complete overhaul with pass rushing….this is god awful. Go back to 4 down and have Q and Clark blast upfield, use Q’s ability to disrupt the pocket, vs this just hold steady in gaps and get no push.Schoolty can't chew gum and wink at the same time.
Let alone coach and call plays.
Liken was saying about the experts…I wanted us to punt on both attempts,it was dumb doing that in a close game, instead of making them drive the field, they were virtually in fg range from the start, especially the last one.
Gave them 6 actually with two dumb decisions but point takenThere we go. I wish Schotty hadn't stupidity gave them a fg before halftime.
This, she didI think it's an unrevealed medical issue. She started some symptoms years ago.
Can't believe it took us so long to figure out how to exploit Kenneth Murray. It's not like we're not not familiar with his game.lol Murray doing Murray things on thay TD run
Yeah, was thinking the same….some neuro/speech decline. She should be seen, it’s quite noticeable. I don’t think she’s THAT old, sounds like something else.Is Pam Oliver ok? Serious question.
She got hit in the head by a football. She hasn’t been the same since.I think it's an unrevealed medical issue. She started some symptoms years ago.
