I hope that is not the case. But I do remember that incident, and i'm sorry if so.How was that personal? That is exactly what happened and it caused neurological problems.
This is actually what Brian Schottenheimer does better than the previous play-callers for Dak. He has used play action a lot more, like Linehan used it with Dak. When Linehan was calling the offense, they were top 5 in the years for Dak.Is that what happened. And play action where Dak steps up and gets rid of the ball.
thisST's are a disaster. Absolute disaster.
NflbiteLink?
Win in two of the three... Jimmy not SchottyThis team can use all 3 phases to lose a game.
Schottenheimer “he reminds me of me”Why is this guy our special teams coach?
And won absoultely nothing.This is actually what Brian Schottenheimer does better than the previous play-callers for Dak. He has used play action a lot more, like Linehan used it with Dak. When Linehan was calling the offense, they were top 5 in the years for Dak.
I know but not drunk.Stroke recovery? Something is off.
