SwagSurfer
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 1,895
- Reaction score
- 2,226
It'll be cool if we stop letting Collins run free through the secondary. I think someone should cover him.
And he knows how to step up in the pocketStroud is not that mobile. But he looks like Lamar Jackson compared to Dak.
Before or after he tells us how great we didWounder who JJ goes out and gets this week to help the D? I can see maybe 3 wins this year
Close…I attended the games at Sun Devil Stadium when we were losing consistently to the Cardinals….that was the worstAll time bad. It is all time bad
Burrow has that. I’ll give u top 3. But again, this failure is more on the FO than it is in Dak.lol.. he literally has the best WR combo in football..
Never fear, Schottenheimer and Parker just need about 5 more years of experience and we'll be ok.
That balance you can believe inThis **** right here. Bring in us back in the game and just that fucjing easy
