Bob-Lillys-War
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 39,396
- Reaction score
- 33,752
king aubrey
When was he ever there?Man wth is going on with Dak? He just does not look like he’s all there today.
He had 2 blocked today…Game is on Schottenheimer. If Aubrey was 3-3 maybe he had an argument, but he just had one blocked previous drive.
thats sadEnjoy this year it'll be his last with the Cowboys
You’re wasting your breath.I really can't believe I'm going to let y'all suck me in...but this complaining about the QB...y'all act like there guys open all over the field!!!! Or the offensive line is keeping him clean...sheesh!!!!
So was Porter, we'll get more for Pickens.He’s a FA.
2nd was definitely a penalty. Grabbing, or Pickens was gonna pull away from him.The 1st was OPI, the 2nd was a BS call. Refs are trying to keep the game close
NFL teams are averaging 22.9 points per game this year, it was 23 last year and 22.9 in 2024. What year are you in?19 points should win football games lol
I said that after the first series, I'm still waiting. LolIf parker has any balls he better go man to man and throw in a couple blitzes
exactlyIf we ran the ball last week lol
I know. But you risk losing Porter at that point.They can tag him again!
If you're talking about the red zone or inside the 5......I have to look at Schotty.I was told that Dak plays too conservative..... hmmm
I really can't believe I'm going to let y'all suck me in...but this complaining about the QB...y'all act like there guys open all over the field!!!! Or the offensive line is keeping him clean...sheesh!!!!
