Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Houston Texans | 2nd Half

Status
Not open for further replies.
All these penalties were bogus posts....who cares. They went our way, this time....great for us!! I don't get it.. feels gross, refs giving us the game, nfl wants us to win.. :laugh:
 
Last edited:
Did I see the same play? I thought the PI call was legitimate. CeeDee was getting mugged. The holding was iffy, at least from the angle I saw it. But the Cowboys offense from inside teh 5 is just awful. No one gets open. Can't run the football. No creativity (without getting crazy).

Very disappointed with this offensive line.
 
CP has to find a way to rattle Stroud. When he is antsy he turns the ball over and makes bad decisions moreso than most QBs.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,084
Messages
14,666,905
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top