75boyz Well-Known Member Messages 12,536 Reaction score 15,716 Today at 2:11 PM #1,061 GOTI got that ref assisted TD but it's a TD, LOL!
triplets_93 Well-Known Member Messages 9,215 Reaction score 9,237 Today at 2:11 PM #1,062 khiladi said: Click to expand... The Dak problem that apparently will NEVER be Fixed . . .
blueblood70 Well-Known Member Messages 55,741 Reaction score 35,326 Today at 2:11 PM #1,063 I just can't watch his defense I have it on pause and I'm like just wait and then I hope that they made some kind of stop
I just can't watch his defense I have it on pause and I'm like just wait and then I hope that they made some kind of stop
Bob-Lillys-War Well-Known Member Messages 39,445 Reaction score 33,771 Today at 2:11 PM #1,064 great stop defense !!!
CB61 Well-Known Member Messages 11,555 Reaction score 6,544 Today at 2:11 PM #1,065 Bob-Lillys-War said: thats sad Click to expand... It is and I don't know how we can afford him? Without letting a lot of other people go ?
Bob-Lillys-War said: thats sad Click to expand... It is and I don't know how we can afford him? Without letting a lot of other people go ?
cowboys5xsbs Well-Known Member Messages 20,785 Reaction score 29,541 Today at 2:11 PM #1,066 LETS GO A STOP
CanadianCowboysFan Lightning Rod Messages 28,326 Reaction score 10,587 Today at 2:11 PM #1,068 Nice stop
RustyBourneHorse Well-Known Member Messages 49,337 Reaction score 57,467 Today at 2:11 PM #1,069 Nice to see us hitting Stroud and getting that stop. Good job D
glimmerman Well-Known Member Messages 31,546 Reaction score 30,962 Today at 2:11 PM #1,070 Get some pressure..
SwagSurfer Well-Known Member Messages 1,900 Reaction score 2,228 Today at 2:11 PM #1,071 Great blitz call
jazzcat22 Staff member Messages 96,623 Reaction score 124,161 Today at 2:11 PM #1,072 Coogiguy03 said: ALMOST GOT A SACK!!! LOL Click to expand... The ALMOST Defense..
Dorsett99Yards Active Member Messages 131 Reaction score 108 Today at 2:11 PM #1,073 Defense forces a punt. Now what the weak plays on offense. No killer instinct
slick325 Well-Known Member Messages 11,616 Reaction score 12,694 Today at 2:11 PM #1,074 Finally! A blitz to rattle him!
Cydios Well-Known Member Messages 10,107 Reaction score 8,739 Today at 2:11 PM #1,075 Nico was wide open..
just_catch_it Well-Known Member Messages 9,818 Reaction score 6,101 Today at 2:11 PM #1,076 O wow they actually forced a punt
buddahjoe445 Well-Known Member Messages 811 Reaction score 1,316 Today at 2:11 PM #1,077 finally a freakin blitz
NDGAEDE Well-Known Member Messages 4,671 Reaction score 6,295 Today at 2:11 PM #1,078 finally WE DID A BLITZ
Bob-Lillys-War Well-Known Member Messages 39,445 Reaction score 33,771 Today at 2:11 PM #1,079 this defense 3 and 8