Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Houston Texans | 2nd Half

No pressure without a blitz. Business as usual
It's a serious problem and it won't be resolved in house. I've given up on EZ, Gary has never been a great pass rusher, Miller is a senior citizen, and Lawrence is raw. Poor roster construction 2 years running there.
 
Not gonna lie. After watching a bunch of soccer/hockey lately, I have a hard time sitting through football with all its breaks.
 
was it like the last 2 games where he scores tds on2 straight drives to start the 2nd hLF and tryinghis best to keep us in game with bad d and bad STS!! umm ok TROLL!!!
But am I? you know how this team rolls right?
 
The guy that has the PI’s against him feels snakebit. Isolate Pickens on him and bombs away.
 
timely runs and keep throwing deep to GP. He’s a penalty getter machine
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,079
Messages
14,665,634
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top