Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Houston Texans | 2nd Half

Hey guys, isn't it amazing what your offense can do when the offensive line blocks for the quarterback and the receivers get open?

Truly baffling.....
 
The QB has settled down for Dallas. He looks much better than he did early.
He’s under siege. No way this can be sustained. Oline getting beat on almost every play. Gonna take a lot of two second throws
 
lol.. your excuse was Dak wasn’t getting protection here, while their offense was sucking. And you were blaming them sucking on the OL.. like what type of response is this?
I'm done...I'm watching the game ..you Dak haters are RELENTLESS...I see a QB out there battling his a** off under a lot of duress..and making plays...not sure what game y'all watching
 
Defining moment/drive in the game......Will Schotty mess this up?
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,079
Messages
14,665,920
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top