CB61
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 11,545
- Reaction score
- 6,539
I'm trying to stream the game so I missed most of that until it's straightened outgot a few in the first half and the offense did zip
I'm trying to stream the game so I missed most of that until it's straightened outgot a few in the first half and the offense did zip
You talking about the Texans oline? It can’t be ours. They’re getting handledHey guys, isn't it amazing what your offense can do when the offensive line blocks for the quarterback and the receivers get open?
Truly baffling.....
he is elite as can beCongrats to CeeDee on passing Drew Pearson (7,822) for 4th all-time in Cowboys history for receiving yards!!
Hes averaging more than 10 yards per completion today. You know that, right?Dak throws alot of short passes that are going nowhere
You were blaming the whole team on Dak sucking.. the rest of the team isn’t trying and battling under duress?I'm done...I'm watching the game ..you Dak haters are RELENTLESS...I see a QB out there battling his a** off under a lot of duress..and making plays...not sure what game y'all watching
