maybe...Just burned a timeout they'd probably need. Dumb.
I think he did, it didn't look to moveHe didn't have full control of the ball
Doesn’t matter, they have replay and still get it wrong about as often as they did beforeOnly had one hand on ot when he pinned it to the ground. No catch.
NFL in 2026How is that a catch he uses the ground to trap it and on top of that it moves..
Uhhh, us?Are there worse coached teams than Houston in the nfl?
It did move.I think he did, it didn't look to move
You know two seasons ago, he upped his game to a level that I didn’t think it was possible, and he hasn’t come down sinceLamb can carry the offense sometimes. which is crazy
I went back and looked at free agent and trade edge rushers this year and outside of Jaelan Phillips at $30m there wasn’t much out there unless you count Myles GarrettIt's a serious problem and it won't be resolved in house. I've given up on EZ, Gary has never been a great pass rusher, Miller is a senior citizen, and Lawrence is raw. Poor roster construction 2 years running there.
