Shotgun Dave
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 2,982
- Reaction score
- 1,394
I’m sorry, but did CD throw the ball to himself?You're going to have to learn to understand football beyond stat sheets. We can't help you.
Really, dude. You’re a riot.
I’m sorry, but did CD throw the ball to himself?You're going to have to learn to understand football beyond stat sheets. We can't help you.
It hit the ground.Can't argue, the ball did not move at all
I’d have taken oweh for what Washington got him for.I went back and looked at free agent and trade edge rushers this year and outside of Jaelan Phillips at $30m there wasn’t much out there unless you count Myles Garrett
Hendrickson has been decent but he’s at $28m. ossai for the Jets has been a surprise to everyone, including the Jets.
That was a terrible callIt can hit the ground but it can't move
