Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Houston Texans | 2nd Half

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's go Prescott
I'm going to stop saying that because he almost threw a pic LOL I don't think he was counting on lamb falling down though? But really on the first play? Seems like they always play like their 10 points down or something with 2 minutes to go
 
once again the Dallas Cowboys defense gives up 27 plus points in this case 30 + points and we're going to sit here and we'll probably judge the offense in Prescott it is insane of how many points three straight years this defense gives up I don't understand
Has nothing to do with his overall game.
It has to do with with this drive.

Will he get them in FG range to tie. Or can he get them a TD.

I can care less what he did prior to this drive.
 
once again the Dallas Cowboys defense gives up 27 plus points in this case 30 + points and we're going to sit here and we'll probably judge the offense in Prescott it is insane of how many points three straight years this defense gives up I don't understand
They’re both responsible. Why is it so hard for people to get that? It’s both sides of the ball. The Texans have allowed 30 points today, too.

Dak and the offense have the ball right now and can put the game away with a TD. If they fail it isn’t the defense that caused it.
 
Dak with a chance to extend the lead. Fails.

Dak with a chance to win the game. Fails.

We’ll play for the FG like usual.
Too much Dak this/Dak that for a person with glasses on or reasonable eyesight. Watch the pass blocking.....I thinks it's about to fail.
 
Josh Allen and Buffalo went to Houston and dropped 36 and won 36-31. I don't want to hear any excuses.
 
Just to think with 8 min to go and a 4 point lead,and all we need is one more drive,we go 3 and out..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,103
Messages
14,667,669
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top