Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Houston Texans | Postgame

I like winning games in any season. I don't think winning the Toilet Bowl against a 0-4 team is anything to get excited over. But enjoy the win.
 
It’s dominant victories over an 0-3 team that makes me feel fortunate to give up a 1st and a 2nd for Quinnen Williams.
 
offense made up for last week but the D still sucks
We have GOT to start scheming blitzes to get a rush, this crap isn’t sustainable. Flores does it all the time, and I don’t know that they have hard core rushers either.
 
Eagles lost
Commanders fans will be quiet this week

Dallas won

Its a good couple days until we have to play thursday
 
Defensively still a concern but offense was clutch when needed. Nice 4th quarter drives to win the game
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,098
Messages
14,667,279
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top