RustyBourneHorse
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 49,357
- Reaction score
- 57,480
eagles lost…cry eagles cry
That makes for an even better Sunday
eagles lost…cry eagles cry
Please replace Ready Stewart with someone else, anyone!
Say it again for the haters in the back!
They know who they are. They’ve slinked off quietly to pretend they didn’t just see Dak and CeeDee deliver a fourth quarter comeback.
TWICE TODAY.
![]()
We did that last week.Never seen a team use their own timeouts to help the other team win.
Penalties killed the Texans.
The double penalties after Houston stopped the Cowboys twice at the goal line caused a huge momentum swing. Without the ref's help, the Cowboys lose this game.
The Houston coach gambled that his defense could stop the Cowboys and I don't know why. They hadn't been stopping them in the second half. Why waste your timeouts. He gave the Cowboys plenty of time and rest to get the ball down there. Bad decision.
I'm not sure if this was a quality win or not, Houston is obviously not a good team right now. The Cowboys are tied for first in the division. So there is that.
Texans secondary and defense blow this year.
No they do not. Their seconds is garbage. They are 26th in yards given up, while being 17th in passing attempts. And that was just before today. They even dropped, what should have been a pick, today.Texans have a good defense, so I thought we looked rather impressive tbh. Defense is still lousy, but even with them I see some good things.
The Ryans/Stroud duo is not going to win anything. Stroud has declined every season since his rookie year.Penalties killed the Texans.
The double penalties after Houston stopped the Cowboys twice at the goal line caused a huge momentum swing. Without the ref's help, the Cowboys lose this game.
The Houston coach gambled that his defense could stop the Cowboys and I don't know why. They hadn't been stopping them in the second half. Why waste your timeouts. He gave the Cowboys plenty of time and rest to get the ball down there. Bad decision.
I'm not sure if this was a quality win or not, Houston is obviously not a good team right now. The Cowboys are tied for first in the division. So there is that.
